The Commercial Product is a powerful solution for bringing Structured Water® both indoors and outdoors for your business, farm, pool, landscape, and more.
- This product is great for farm use, commercial building use, landscaping uses, etc.
- For use on your swimming pool pump to continuously circulate Structured Water® in pool.
- For structuring large amounts of water or other fluids that use a 1 1/4″, 1 1/2″ and 2″ pipe.
Original or Dynamically Enhanced
I would like to order a Structured Water® product for my pool. What do I need to know before I make my purchase?
- The type of pipe you will be installing our product on. (i.e.: copper, PEX, CPVC, PVC, or galvanized)
- The pipe size you will be installing our product on.
What size Commercial products do you offer?
Our commercial size product accommodates larger pipes sizes such as 1 1/4”, 1 1/2” and 2” pipes. This size product works well on pools, in large buildings, and on larger pipe sizes needed in agricultural settings.
I live outside the United States. What is the easiest product to adapt to our metric pipes and connectors?
Order the 2” NPT Commercial product. It can be adapted to your pipes and connectors 50mm and smaller down to 25mm. If the pipe is 25mm or smaller order a House product.
Varies depending on connector type. Approx. 23″
Varies depending on connector type. Approx. 5 lb, 1 oz. to 7 lb, 9 oz.
For Pipe Sizes:
1 1/4″, 1 1/2″, and 2″.
Push Fit Connectors: Copper, PEX, & CPVC for 1 1/4″ , 1 1/2″ or 2″ pipe.
Adaptable and/or National Pipe Thread with Unions: Adapting to various installation situations for 1 1/4″, 1 1/2″, and 2″ pipe.
PVC Pipe: 1 1/4″, 1 1/2″, and 2″ pipe.
Galvanized Pipe: 1 1/4″, 1 1/2″, and 2″ pipe.
Naturally Balanced Structured Water
C/O Ultimate Destiny University
PO Box 20072, Sedona, AZ 86341
Toll Free in USA 888-483-7538